1. Complete all pre-licensing Requirements.
24 credit hours of pre-licensing education is required before taking your insurance test. A full list of accredited courses are available at Sircon. HBG recommends Xcel
2. Take your exam.
Reserve your spot with PSI Exams to take your health, life, and accident insurance exam: https://candidate.psiexams.com or call 800.733.9267.
3. Apply for your license and get fingerprinted.
You can apply when you pass your exam. To apply ahead of time, check status of your application, or print a copy of your license, go to www.insurance.pa.gov
4. Look up your newly issued “National Producer Number” or “NPN” via https://nipr.com/help/look-up-your-npn
6. Complete AHIP Medicare Certification.
To sell Medicare, you must be certified annually. All major carriers accept and or require AHIP certification: https://www.ahipmedicaretraining.com/ext/ahip/login.php
7. Watch "The HBG Difference" Presentation.
The Access Passcode is: HBGrecruit@1
8. Contact HBG to get appointed to sell.
When you are ready, email email@example.com We’ll send you the paperwork for the products we recommend when getting started.
Sign up for our training program and learn how to invest in your business! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about products, marketing resources and opportunities.